GLSA’s showcase event of the year is the Annual Educational Conference. This year we will be joining our colleagues at ABA-GPSolo in Key West on May 11-14, 2016. Come to Key West and meet new colleagues, and learn about the legal services industry. Our usual offerings for Trustees and Union Plans will also have a separate track.
Conference Registration - visit GLSA's registration page or call 312/988-5751 to register by phone
The Key West Conference Brochure -
Details of our Key West Preconference, complimentary for conference registrants and open to the public for $30 per CLE program or $50 total - May 11th: Stand Your Ground Now and Marriage Equality 2.0: What LGBT Couples Have and What Lawyers Hold
Information about Our 2016 Special Event, complimentary for conference registrants and open to the public for $75 - How Lawyers Can Become Novelists
Downloadable Registration Page- fill out and mail in with your check!
What benefits will you gain from this Conference?
- Networking with other legal plan professionals, including legal plan administrators from around the country, and trustees.
- CLE credits available
- Learn about the current trends from professionals in the field, i.e. marketing, technology, security courses catering to those new to the field, legal plan veterans, trustees and administrators.
- Visit with our exhibitors - legal plan administrators and vendors that appeal to your law office practice
- Visit great cities throughout the United States!
- PRIZES! At GLSA's Spring 2015 conference in Philadelphia, all conference attendees who secure color-coded signatures from each of the conference exhibitors - after speaking with them about their businesses or products - were entered into a raffle to win a fabulous prizes.
- If you are a veteran GLSA conference regular, you already know of the great program and networking opportunities that are in store for you. That’s why you keep coming back every year!
- If you are new to legal plans – either as a lawyer, marketer, a benefits consultant or HR professional, we have the basic sessions you need to get started, plus a raft of experts floating around for you to talk to. Keep in mind that most of the industry veterans you will meet started out as first time attendees to an GLSA conference!
- For plan administrators, we have sessions this year on the issues facing the industry, tech tips, elder law and more. Plus plenty of networking opportunity for you to meet new providers.
- For legal plan providers, we have some new substantive sessions on paperless office, trademark infringement, expanding your practice, what plans want from their attorneys, and more!
- For legal plan trustees, we have our annual ERISA fiduciary responsibility legal update, a special trustee roundtable, plus some special sessions geared just to you.
Also offered are CLE-accredited educational sessions and planned special networking events. When you combine them with an opportunity to visit the sights and attractions of Key West, you will see that attending this year's event will be well worth your time and money.
Interested in exhibiting or sponsoring? Call us for more details.