Join us in Tampa for our 2019 GLSA Annual Spring Conference: Charting the Course
Register before February 1, 2019, for early bird pricing. Day passes now available.
Thursday, May 9th at 7 AM through Saturday, May 11th at 11:30 AM
- Up to 13 hours of CLE, including Improv4Lawyers
- Two-hour State of the Industry with expanded participation (The three big plans are joined by new plans and new legal services providers to explore the future of the legal industry) +
- Facilitated Workshops to develop the new mandate for the GLSA (Hands-on session for participants to help with the new mission, name, and direction of the GLSA) +
- Inaugural Gala and Award Ceremony (included with tickets)
Wednesday, May 8th 2019
- GLSA Board Meeting 2 to 6 p.m.
- Registration 4 to 6 p.m.
Board Votes can be cast at Registration during regular registration hours
Thursday, May 9th 2019
- Registration 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Opening Breakfast 7 to 8:30 a.m.
Board Votes will be collected during Breakfast
- CLE Sessions 8 to 9 a.m.
Leveraging Technology for Law Office Efficiency – Alexander Paykin
Bankruptcy & Creditors’ Rights – Lori Vaughan
- CLE Sessions 9 to 10 a.m.
You, Your Clients, and Cybersecurity – Rinky Parwani and Sali Osman
ERISA Update Part I – Kathy Hesse
- CLE Sessions 10 to 11 a.m.
Evolve Your Practice with Insights from the Legal Trends Report – Joshua Lenon
ERISA Update Part II – Kathy Hesse
- Coffee Break with Vendors 11 to 11:30 a.m.
- CLE Sessions 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Law Firm Cybersecurity – Breaking Down the Top Action Items for Your Firm – Stephen Zetzer
Advocating for Women Leaders in the Legal World – Anudeep Sethee, Jean Clauson, Sarah Kieny, Keri Coleman Norris, Jennifer McKeegan – Moderator:Laura Berlin
- Lunch – Opening Remarks from GLSA President Matt Hahne – 12:30 to 1:30 p.m.
- CLE Sessions 1:30 to 2:30 p.m.
Access to Justice through Technology: The Future of your Law Practice – Wayne Hassay and Keri Coleman Norris
Pitfall of Trustees – Charles Johnson
- CLE Sessions 2:30 to 3:30 p.m.
Automatic A2J – Tyler Todd
What Millenials Want as Clients and as Attorneys – Haley Bohlmann, Dominique Church, Ben Farrow and William Thrush
- Coffee Break with Vendors 3:30 to 4pm
- CLE Sessions 4 to 5 p.m.
Customer-Centric Behaviors that Drive Success for Solo/Small Practice Law Firms – Will Petersen
“The Office” or Your Office – Common HR Pitfalls and How to Deal with Them Before Corporate (or a Court) Gets Involved – Janell Stanton
- Happy Hour with Vendors & Board Candidate Speeches 5:30 – 6:30pm
Friday, May 10th, 2019
- Registration 7:30 to 9:30 a.m.
Board Voting closes at 9:30 a.m.
- Opening Breakfast 7 to 8:30 a.m.
- CLE Session 8 a.m.
What is Elder Law and How to Plan for Yourself and Loved Ones – Regina Brandow
- CLE Session 9 p.m.
State of the Industry – Chuong Bui, Jean Clauson, Jorge Newbery, Keri Coleman Norris, Ingrid Tolentino, Brian Zimmet – Moderator: Allen Rodriguez
- Coffee Break 11 to 11:30 a.m.
- CLE Session 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Improv for Stress Relief – Listen, Laugh, Let Go – Improv4Lawyers
- Lunch – on your own 12:30pm – 1:30 pm
- CLE Session – 1:30 to 2:30 p.m.
Can You Improve Your Personal Injury Marketing? – Wayne Hassay
- Meet the Plan Administrators 12:30 to 4:30 p.m.
- Facilitated Workshops – Charting GLSA’s New Course – 2:30 to 5 p.m.
- Coffee Break with Vendors 3:30 to 4 p.m.
- Inaugural Gala 7 to 10 p.m.
Saturday May 11th, 2019
- Thank you Breakfast 8 – 10 am
- CLE Session – 10:30 to 11:30 a.m.
How to Make Money from Legal Plans – Matt Hahne – 10:30 -11:30 am
Register before March 15, 2019, for early bird pricing.
Sponsorship inquiries: Jackie Brus
All other inquires: Contact us